Here are some benefits to working with Wirtex Workwear Fabrics:
- We can assist you in choosing the appropriate workwear fabrics for the job.
- We operate with a large quantity of stock and can promptly fulfil almost all your requests.
- We accept various payment methods.
- Our products are delivered and organized to your location of choice on time.
- We respond quickly to any complaints relating to service or quality.
- We guarantee that we will always be well-prepared from the “market” thanks to our continuous innovation.
Our office hours are from Monday to Friday from 9 am to 5 pm. Because we want to ensure prompt customer service, our colleagues can answer any emails or phone calls regardless of our operating hours. When contacting us, you can receive information about the following:
- Product specifications
- New fabrics and reflective tapes
- Current stock levels and new arrivals
- Delivery times and tracking
- Current fabric and reflective tape prices
- Orders and fabric reservation
You can choose from over 4 million meters of workwear fabric in a wide range of colours and constructions in our warehouse. Because we have over 50,000 meters of each fabric, we can accommodate requests of any size. We have over 600,000 meters of fabric shipped regularly to our business premises, allowing us to continually serve your requests.
- Credit card
- Bank draft
If you’re one of our existing customers, we can set up a 30 days payment term for you.
The quality of our after-sales service is as important to us as the quality of our fabrics and reflective tapes.
Although we have a small number of flawed products, it is critical that we handle all quality complaints appropriately.
If you have a problem after contacting us, we have set guidelines for you to follow:
- We will contact you immediately by phone
- Alternatively, we will reply to your email within 24 hours and recommend a solution to solve the problem
- Once we agree on a solution, we will register the problem and process it. We will also look to improving our processes (quality control or production) to avoid the issue re-occurring
We are very proud to have retained all our customers despite previous quality issues that may have occurred in the past.